Blue Republic Brewing Company or Blue Republic (please use whichever one works best within your design)
What We Do:
The company is a new craft brewery, manufacturing fine quality Artisan ales and lagers. Our beers are handcrafted under the watchful eye of our Brewmaster. We use the finest ingredients (malt, hops, yeast, water) available for brewing, giving us the best possible product. Our plan is to manufacture beer for the local community, and grow into a regional or national brewery.
Handcrafting unique ales and lagers.
Our target audience is the craft beer consumer. Beer consumption is overwhelmingly male-dominated, with men accounting for more than 80% of the volume consumed. However the logo should appeal to both men and women of drinking age (21 years or older).
We want the logo to be nice and simple, with clean lines. It will set the tone for our corporate identity. Our logo needs to stand out within the sea of 6-packs at the store, inviting the consumer to try our product.
The winning logo will be used on business cards, internet, tshirts, beer labels, marketing material, promotional items, etc. There is also an opportunity to perform additional work designing individual bottle labels and packaging material for our different beer styles.
The logo should be fresh, modern, and above all – cool with a hint of attitude!
We would like the logo to incorporate a symbol. We really like the idea of using of a hand print (see example) as part of the design, but you may be creative and attempt any design that you think would make a Blue Republic; hops, barley, coat of arms, military style patch, etc. Be creative!
1. Very cool and definitely have some attitude!
2. Colors we like: Blue, White, Gray, Black, Red, Green
3. If three or four colors are used, the logo must also work well in black & white.
4. Use a symbol along with our name.
5. Invite customers to try our product.
6. Eye catching, on an over crowded store display shelf.
1. Final files provided in different formats and sizes (vector, photoshop, jpg, transparent png, etc.) with a greyscale version as well.
2. A separate file with the symbol by itself.
3. The ttf font file should be provided and/or identified with purchase location.
We will provide comments as your submissions come in. Star rating system:
0 - Hasn't yet been evaluated
1 - Not the direction we want to go in
2 - Some things we like, but needs changes
3 - Getting closer, but needs revisions or a different take
4 - Definitely under consideration, may just need a few tweaks
5 - Don't change anything, we're considering it just as it is