The POST Group is a collaboration of companies that are driving sustainable innovation in agriculture and rural. While young and forward thinking…we have a distinctive heritage in that the ‘POST’ name has been known and respected in agriculture for over 37 years.
What we do; bring solutions to market that directly impact efficiency/productivity/quality at the farm level and reduce strain on our planets resources. These solutions cover a wide scope; from conventional construction (structures) to renewable energy solutions to cutting edge equipment and process consulting.
How we do it; with a trusted and respected name in agriculture POST has embraced a leadership role to tackle challenges facing farmers today. We have established key partner channels to drive solutions to market with max speed and efficiency.
Why we do it; agriculture consumes 70% of the world's fresh water on an annual basis and produces over 33% of global emissions. Combine this with surging populations and restrictions on land use, farmers desperately need to innovate in order to meet demands and deliver vital, quality, healthy products.
Partners, farmers, manufacturers, agriculture innovators, venture capitalists, high level corporate, rural property owners.
Updated design requirements:
1. Colours – keep with black and dark red (see Post Structures Existing Logo.jpg)
2. Font – we encourage staying close to the font in ‘POST’ from existing logo
3. Layout – always have POST above Group; which puts emphasis on POST.
4. Icon – we are open to the concept of an emblem beside Post Group (e.g. water, field, land, plant OR something other creative)
5. Transferable – the logo is to represent a collaboration of companies and must cross multiple platforms. Example: the existing logo for Post Structures clearly points to structures. The divisions of the POST Group will include; Energy, Consulting, Equipment and Structures. The idea is to re-brand POST the group so that all divisions can be clearly defined by the POST Group brand.
6. Environment/Green – while we appreciate the environmental movement; the market is flooded with green logos. We do not fully discourage this but desire a logo that is fresh, new and clean.