A few key points to help you:
1. The "Flight to Luxury Boy with Plane" photo will be helpful to use when choosing a color palette for the logo. This photo will be the predominant photo on the event website.
2. For "Logo Example 1" I imagine something very similar in design, however the wine bottle would be a simple shape of a jet, with 'Flight to' in cursive and 'Luxury' in the body of the plane, just as that logo has 'wine' in the body of the bottle. Instead of black and white, use dark brown and beige. And add "The Boys & Girls Club's" on the top of the logo, in their existing typeface.
3. I realize "Logo Example 3" is very different from Example 1, but it would also work for our logo. The colors used in that example are perfect. Where is says "Jim Clancy" in that example, I would want it to say, 'Flight to Luxury'. Where is says 'marine representative' I would want it to say 'A Boys & Girls Club Benefit'
4. If you choose to work off of the design from logo example 1, please insert "The Boys & Girls Club of Metro Denver" in their logo typeface on top of the tubular jet image (without their blue image). I have included that. And, please include "presented by Cuvée & Jet Linx" below the image.
5. This is where it gets tricky...My team wants to include some sort of representation of a luxury villa/chateau/home in the emblem, because Cuvée is a company that owns and rents private luxury villas. So, we want to display Cuvée in some way through the image of a villa, if possible.
6. I like the look of the villa in the last example I provided (logo chateau).
Thank you, designers!!! Please feel free to ask questions if anything is unclear, and feel free to be creative. I am also open to new ideas.