Wie Plain English Coach das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The logo design will represent this startup collaboration of Executive and Life coaches nationwide. We’d like the logo to “speak to” individuals, corporations, and communities that are looking to find more harmony among them. The name of the company does not speak to music, but more the essence of what “harmony” is. We are on the fence about using musical images in the design. No cliché business images please.
3Part Harmony, Giving voice to extraordinary conversations
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
This logo will be used on business cards, website, stationery, and all collateral materials. We are a start-up collaboration of coaches and consultants who work together although are in different geographic locations. The thing that ties us together is our "ontological coaching" approach to clients. This uses body, language, and emotion in every coaching methodology that we utilize. This is what makes up 3-Part Harmony. Each of these needs to be in alignment for clients to be in harmony. Get it? :-)
* Tagline can either be included in design or excluded
* Can be written either 3Part Harmony, 3-Part Harmony, or 3.Part Harmony
* Mood is warm, bright, with rich tones used in color. Example: rich greens, another color, with a sand tone to pull it together. Emphasis on green. The site will have images from nature, various faces, and images that evoke “harmony within.” We are open to ideas, creativity, and welcome your out-of-the-box thinking.
* This is my third contest on the site for various companies, and I LOVE the process, outcome, and paying the winner for their work!
Was Sie nicht möchten
- A hot topic among us is whether or not to use musical images. We are not a musical group, and want to encourage people to ask why we call our selves 3-Part Harmony. In other words, we are open to seeing designs either WITH or WITHOUT any musical images.
- It MUST say harmony, and preferably have "3" represented in some way.
- Thank you for your work on this! We admire your creativity!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten