A physical therapy practitioner who uses massage, exercise and energy work for healing needs a new logo for her new business identity. I’d love to see a human body shape that expresses health and vitality in a gender-neutral and non-sexual way.
Body of Life
Body of Life is the new company name for a physical therapypractitioner who has been in business for the last twelve years and is readyfor a change and a new look.
The focus of our work is the body. We do healing, bodyawareness, massage, and exercise. All of them designed to have us feel goodabout our bodies. So we want to have a logo that represents the body in ahealthy way without being sexual or suggestive. Also, because we work with bothmen and women, we thought the body should be more generic rather than gendered.We have a tag line: Balancing Inner and Outer Health. You can incorporate itinto the design if you like, but it’s not necessary.
For colors we thought something that gives a peaceful feeling,maybe greens and blues, but we’re open to ideas. We would like to use the logoon the web, in stationery, as a car decal and for print advertising, so itshould be scalable and work well in black and white.
We’d love to see what you come up with!
- Symbol and company name in the logo
- Line drawing or silhouette of a complete bodyfor the symbol (should have identifiable arms, legs, torso connected to form awhole).
- Body should be gender-neutral and non-sexual
- Feel of health and vitality
- Prefer greens and blues
- Tagline (optional)
- for use in print, web and as a car decal
- final file in vector format
- a symbol that is too impressionistic or abstract