Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Batches Baking is out to disrupt the at-home-baking game by making baking from-scratch, bakery quality desserts easy & fool-proof in your home. We pre-measure and individually portion all the ingredients you will need to make the baked good of your choice, available on our website, http://www.batchesbaking.com. (Think Blue-Apron of baking). All our items are organic and "chef approved" (i.e. they are wholesome, but we prioritize making amazing tasting baked goods so there is no compromise there!) Our items have fun names such as "Nut-Hella-Ya" Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie, "7 Layers in Heaven Bar," "Choco-Coco-Loco," etc.
We are seeking to a hip, modern baking brand targeted towards female millennials and young moms. I would like the branding to strike a balance between cheeky & bold and family friendly & chic. We want to be bolder than your standard bake brand -- our logo should reflect this and not be your standard bakery logo. Our strategy is to be more targeted towards millennials as a fun younger brand that is still wholesome enough to attract moms as well.
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Complimenting colors or colors in the same color family are welcome as well
Um uns eine Vorstellung von Ihrer Marke zu geben, teilen Sie uns mit, welchen Stil Sie bevorzugen.
Designs zur Inspiration
-I strongly prefer logos with more than just text and some sort of image element.
-Would like to hit a "pretty yet bold" design aesthetic
- We want to be bolder than your standard bake brand -- our logo should reflect this and not be your standard bakery logo.
- I tend to like square/ rectangular logos with a graphic to mix it up over circular logos.
- It would be cool to incorporate both the mint & coral colors (mint primary color, coral accent color)
Our brand focuses on from-scratch baking so there is an artisanal, scratchy side to the brand.
Thoughts to consider:
-Part of our value is that the baker doesn't need any fancy kitchen tools (i.e. mixers), so any kitchen tools should be kept to the basics -- wooden spoon, bowls, egg, etc.
-How about playing with the typography and replacing letters with baking items? I.e. the A in Batches could be a slice of cake, c could be a cookie with a bite taken out, etc.
- The from-scratch baking kits include individual portions of flour, sugar, choc. chips, etc. so it may be cool to think about a "little parts, build a whole" angle
-bright and inviting (just like a chocolate chip cookie!), nothing stuffy
- Need package design as well so if you hit it out of the park I will enlist you're services!
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten