Wie Nil2011 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a startup limousine company based in Sydney and specialising in prestige European cars. Our marketing strategy is to differentiate ourselves from competitors by creating a "Club" feel for our clients. The company will offer clients club discounts on tourist and business trips as well other benefits.
The company will provide prestige transport for business trips, weddings, sports and concert events, day and weekend tourist destinations as well as picking children up from school.
The company would like to be known for being on time every time, very high levels of customer service as well as for affordable luxury.
Platinum Club's operational strategy is to develop a franchise limousine model that will also operate in other States of Australia.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target audience is quite broad and includes business people, tourists and the general public. Traditionally limousine services have been used by a higher proportion of males than females. We would like to appeal equally to both sexes and want all our customers to feel part of the "Club", relaxed and confident in the service. We don't want to just appeal to wealthy individuals ie we offer prestige and luxury at an affordable price
We would like the logo to be clean and classy but not too masculine. A few things to note:
1. No cartoons - we want the design to indicate luxury and prestige. It is a vehicle company so the logo could include an abstract part of a vehicle that would become recognisable in addition to the company name but this is not a requirement.
2. Not too pretentious - although we use luxury high end vehicles we dont want the design to look traditional. The company image is of a modern, efficient business with customer service the #1 priority.
3. Typeface should be clear and simple - again no traditional cursive typefaces
4. The word "Club" need not be in an identical typeface and/or colour to "Platinum".
5. Colours need not be too conservative but shouldn't be too bold and flashy either - the company is prestige but is still a "club" and can have a slight touch of fun factor. A platinum colour (silver or grey) should feature but can be highlighted with a brighter colour(s).
In terms of files will need appropriate for both print and online usage.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten