Wie Emmakatefashion das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I am a very colorful young individual. I am currently opening my own woman's boutique in downtown Austin Texas. The area that I am located in is very upscale. Its by a W hotel and a upscale movie theater, along with other clothing boutiques. I moved here about a year ago from San Francisco where I studied Fashion Marketing. I think part of my colorful side was influenced by San Francisco. I want people to know how colorful and sweet I am. But also staying fashionable and Trendy.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Since the area is so upscale. I am trying to cater to the women with money and then also the ones that don't. I will have very reasonable price points that cater to everyone. There is a Urban Outfitters opening up across the street. So I will get the trendier younger crowd along with the older women that still strive to be different.
I want a logo that is easy to read, remember able, and Bold. I want customers that just drive by to notice my logo and branding. I also want them to remember it. I have no real requirements because I want you to be able to be creative and come up with something Great!
1. No Cartoons - I want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
4. No illustrations unless they are an outline that could be easily used as a stamp.
5. Please keep it colorful. Be creative and good luck!
I would like it to where I could maybe separate the logo... Like sometimes I want to put "Etcetera, etc." then other times I would like to just use "etc" So if you could do two versions of the winning logo that would be Awesome!! Have Fun and Be Creative!!
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten