Wie marissaevanstar das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I am starting a small Spa and body care boutique offering facials, massage therapy, sound therapy, grooming and makeup. I will also sell jewelry and retail. I would like the identity to convey a combination of elegant and organic. The art nouveau style combines both of these and will bring the sense of beauty that I am looking for. Evanstar is my middle name and is a nick name for Venus. I believe in helping people find balance and well being. I use all non toxic and organic products. I also use tuning forks which create a vibration and use them on points on the body. They are tuned to the golden ratio. The golden ratio or golden mean is the ultimate balance and the basis of the theory I use in creating well being and beauty. I use old world holistic traditions combined with modern techniques and ingredients. I like to think about helping people my clients to glow like stars, letting their light shine.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
My target audience is mostly women, although I really want men to feel welcome as well. My clients are mostly professionals between the ages of 20 and 60. I also work with a lot of stay at home mothers. My clients are classy and sophisticated. I do have a client base that is following me, but I want to attract new clients from this new neighborhood as well. The new location is on the border of 2 very high end neighborhoods.
1. I want a five pointed star with a circle around it. (I have played around with using a star fish as the star but I am open to ideas.)
2. I would like the art nouveau swirls and lines coming around it.
3. I would love if there is an inspiration from the golden ratio. Ecspecially the spirals.
4. The font should be elegant and easy to read.
5. The logo will be used on cards, a wooden sign on the street, and web site.
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)