Wie Aptus Consulting das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a start-up in the Tokyo market supported by a well established online job portal but this business will be completely separate from them and we need to establish our own identity. There are a lot of competitors here in Tokyo and we need to project an image that Japanese candidates & clients will trust. We'll need a logo that can be used across our website, business cards and other print materials.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We will need a logo with either a graphic element or illustration plus full company name OR just the company name itself designed into a logo. The word Aptus in Latin means : suitable, appropriate, fitting - and a good match for a recruiting business as we introduce suitable candidates to jobs and vice versa. I'd like to project a classy image with style without being too conservative, like some of the larger, more formal executive search firms. Hope this helps...
- varying hues of red or blue, perhaps with blacks or grays mixed in
- maybe word Aptus built up as the stand out feature with 'consulting' de-emphasized...although I'd be happy to see a variety of ideas on this, if possible
- other color schemes welcome if someone has a better idea!!
- * All original files (ai, eps, psd) etc
Was Sie nicht möchten
- bubbly fonts or designs
- strong block fonts that look like a bank logo
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten