Wie Stephen Nelson das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
cars2deliver will provide a service to match a person or company wishing to transport their car, van, tractor, truck or motorbike with a company providing the service at the cheapest price.
In short, it's like eBay for getting your vehicle transported.
The site aims to get the best deal for the customer by allowing service providers to bid for the job in a Dutch auction. The site also aims to reduce carbon emissions by helping service providers to maximise empty space on their vehicles.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We are targeting two distinct customer groups:
- The customer wishing to get their vehicle delivered
- A service provider company whom delivers vehicles
- We would like the design to be clean.
- It needs to be simple yet effectively communicate the service we offer.
- The logo needs to work on a light/white background.
- The final design needs to be usable on a website, emails and business cards.
- We require the final design to be vector-based and submitted in a format compatible with Adobe Illustrator i.e. .AI or .EPS.
Not a requirement but possibly incorporate the environmental aspect within the design.
We are based in Europe so the design needs to be tailored to that region if appropriate. We're thinking in terms of any vehicle icons within the logo.
Other than that we are looking for talented designers to excite us with their work. We will provide regular and constructive feedback. Good luck with your design!