A few pointers below please:
* this will be a funds management company, but one with a difference (fees go to charity), so I'm hoping to balance something classy/clean/classic with a friendly font and small splash of colour/personality
* I'm happy to include a logo/creature/shape etc other than the words themselves and open to suggestions - alternatively just the words themselves can be enough (it has to be relatively formal, not too cartoonish)
* would prefer a neutral cream or white background, at least on one side, and generally prefer cool rather than hot pastel colours
* big fan of thick cards with coloured edges
* I quite like the shape of lower case "f" but no need for caps unless you think so.
* I've attached some rough examples of stuff I like below as a basic guide.
* I think I prefer landscape to portrait
Thanks, I look forward to your suggestions! Johnny