Definition: “Avant” taken from the word “Avant-Garde” are people or works that are experimental or innovative. Pushing the boundaries of what is accepted as the norm or the status quo. The avant-garde is considered by some to be a hallmark of modernism.
What we want:
1) Build logo with meaning in a way that it will be easily recognizable.
2) Please provide your designs on a white background (dark background options during finals).3) Be clean and smart, with a slick design.4) Use smoothly curved lines for the emblem. Don't make it sharp and pointy.5) Use a smooth font. Don't pick serious fonts. But of course don't be too playful neither.6) Adding a detail to the font makes it unique. So its a plus :)
* Please also see Discussions Area for daily updates.
What we DO NOT want:
1) A stock image such as houses when you google “real estate logo”
2) Sharp and masculine fonts
Business Card Print Info:
Business Card Size: 2 in. x 3.5 in.
Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock
Coating Type: UV 2-Sides
Colors: Both Sides
Rounded Corners: No
Design Examples (Inspiration):
#1 Nice Logo, Clean Design, Sleek, Modern, Luxury
#2 Nice color, Symbols
#3 Nice Clean Card, Fonts, Sleek Design
#4 Bold, Clean, Color Pops
-- Our website will be modern, clean, sleek ,predominantly white, grey, and use of black or grey text.
Look forward to working with a wonderful group of designers! I'm planning to provide responses daily. Thank you for your cooperation!
** Looking to contract the winner for additional work. ie) Signs (For Sale & A-Frame), Just Listed/Sold Mailers Flyers, Open House Statements, Brochures, etc...