1. We're looking for clean, non-cluttered design, but it should also look "lively", as the subject of the landing page is speed -- so the design should try to communicate that.
2. Please refer to the attached PDF for a general idea of the page and for specific content to be used in the design. The sections to be included are:
- Heading (with the "Is your website FAST enough?" title)
- Subheading (a tagline)
- Embedded YouTube video (optional - see below)
- "Test Your Website" form (optional - see below)
- "Make Your Website FASTER" with explanatory text
3. Please do NOT consider the layout/colors/fonts etc. used in the PDF as any sort of a hint, use whatever colors and elements you feel -- the only requirement is that the general flow of information is clear. Any creative ideas for how to present the information in an attractive manner are welcome.
4. All text on the design should be easily editable (for someone equipped with PhotoShop) -- because: A) the text in the PDF is not the final version, and B) we plan to create other language versions of the page.
5. Two sections are marked as "optional" - they won't be included in the page when it goes live, we plan to add them later, so the design should allow for easy removal of these sections.
6. The "Request a FREE Performance Report" section should also be easily "movable", because we might want to move it up, so that it replaces the current "Test Your Website" section.
7. The testimonials section should be flexible so that it allows us to have 1, 2 or 3 items. Since we're not sure we'll have our customers' photos to be used with their testimonials, please also make a variant with no photos/avatars.
8. We will use the same header and footer for a separate page that displays the results of an automated website performance test (see page 2 of the provided PDF), you can assume that the middle part would contain any HTML content.
Edit: Most of the designs we received so far have used the color scheme of our website (frontmagic.com) and placed our logotype in the top section -- however, this landing page will not be a part of our company website, it's supposed to be a separate offer under a different domain name, and the only thing pointing back at our company should be the logotype and link in the footer.