This is a refinement/facelifting project: Refer to the site found at http://dflyeffect.com.
What we need is a more consistent, cohesive and designed feel for the site including, but not limited to: typography, box style, button style, background image/colors, menu design, secondary page layout and heading style, etc.
Note: Some sections are not completely built out. As the site continues to grow, we will add features in the community section allowing:
1) Submission of stories - how visitors used The Dragonfly Effect to accomplish their goals
2) The sharing of tools discussed in the book (worksheets, templates, etc) to help people's programs
3) Greater FB and Twitter integration through FB connect
Referring again to the prototype site, we intend to preserve the following:
1) The core structure, functionality and general layout of the existing draft site: http://www.dflyeffect.com
2) The elements and design of the Dragonfly, and its core color palate (as these are being used for the book cover)
3) The Thesis framework - to allow us to work with the site on an ongoing basis.
Successful submissions will be extremely fresh, intuitive and usable. They will make visitors feel participatory, tightly integrated with their social graph, and inspire them to contribute too.
Deliverable = layered PSD + style sheet annotation documenting typeface, line-weights and colors, etc.