Wie Christian Kreutz das erste individueller wettbewerb für wordpress tempate Abenteuer antrat
I am a consultant on knowledge management and a knowledge activist. My blog (http://www.crisscrossed.net) is a space to explore the web for social-change purposes and development – to connect people and ideas for a better world. This is my mission and shall be the main idea behind the new design. I write about the intersection of people, technology, knowledge and learning. My blog has become a network hub. The relaunch of my blog incorporates, in a better way, my work as a consultant. I need a new, fresh, professional design, which underlines and/or best describes my mission. My blog has a page rank 6 and nearly 800 subscribers. I am happy to acknowledge the winning designer on my blog.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Activists, social entrepreneurs and professionals in the profit and nonprofit sector; national, international organizations as well as individuals who are interested in learning and exchanging about the topic knowledge networks for a social-change.
- A design for a Wordpress blog (centered for 1024 pixel)
- Open to experiments, but still I am fan of simplicity ("less is more").
- I am searching for a great main theme-color for the blog. (update: added a color theme!) I prefer white backgrounds, but I am open to strong colors such as orange.
- I do not have a logo as I haven't need it so far. However, it would be great if you have a nice idea to design the brand-logo "crisscrossed" (color, etc.).
- I have created a small wireframe to show the layout from a content side.