Open Family Australia - 21 Challenge
For more than 30 years, Open Family Australia has been providing a range of Outreach services to young people experiencing issues in their lives.
We deal with young people aged between 12 and 25 who are disengaged from society and need aid and support in getting their lives back on track and reintegrating into the community.
One of our recent initiatives is called the '21 Challenge'. This initiative is a challenge to spread awareness of youth homelessness by encouraging people to something different in their life for 21 days.
This website being designed will be there to help people share their stories about what they did during the challenge etc
The site will cater to several audiences. Those looking to donate to people already involved in the challenge and those who are looking to sign-up to take the 21 challenge. These people will be of all ages and may be male or female.
- Keep it clean, try to make it look as simple and classy as possible whilst also lending a fun and engaging element to it - not too cluttered or busy.
See the attached images and pdf's for existing open family and 21challenge design material. The open family and 21challenge logos must be included in the design. The bike and/or hair concept images must be included in the design.
The PDF's attached are some of the ads being run to promote the 21challenge this year. Use as inspiration.
Key colours (PMS) are as follows on a white background:
- PMS7408C (#f7b100) for Open Family Australia
- PMS2945 (#0069aa) for text in 21 Challenge logo
- PMS2925 (#0397d7) for the imagery in 21 Challenge logo
HOME PAGE REQUIREMENTS:
The home page needs to include the following:
- prominent “Sign Up” and “Sign In” buttons separate to the menu panel (which will also be in the same position for the subpage template,
- Room for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube Channel and Blog feed plugins (the homepage will not have the normal blog feed but will rather look more like a traditional sites homepage),
- Room for image links to a fundraising thermometer and top fundraisers scoreboard,
- A prominent "Donate" button and “Search for a participant” button in the main viewing area (which will also be in the same position for the subpage template
- Sponsor logo images incorporated into the footer (footer can be as large as needed)