1. We'd like a logo that is warm, elegant, and easy to read. Looking for depth and nuance - something an artist would stand behind. Our client base is diverse and well-resourced, so logo can't look cheap or clip-arty. Our team definitely has a stylish edge so don't be afraid to go for it!
2. We like clean lines, font w/some flow and movement, balanced colors, and possibility of incorporating texture (metallic, letterpress, organic) in branding pieces.
3. Definitely want a heart somehow incorporated into the logo - but it doesn't necessarily have to be the main focus. It can be obvious, subtle, literal, or abstract. The point is to get to the heart of who we are however you'd like to express that.
4. Very interested in font treatment of our name. ThrivingHeart is one word, not 2.
5. We're in mental health, so can't be silly or childlike, but also needs to feel stable and welcoming. Medical logos can often be boring and cold, and that's not us at all.
Takeaway - Please give us something that is Welcoming, Modern, Comfy and Stylish!