Dear designer, please refer to this concept and modify / revamp your design(s):
- All letters are capitalized;
- Alter the U in 'soup' and make it like a pot (cut in half vertically, so the content can be seen);
- Under U can be some firewood / fire in abstract / figurative form;
- Inside the U please show some soup being boiled, and on top there are some boiling bubbles;
- Above the pot please make some "hot gas" in abstract form.
Please note this is the complete form of the logo, for social media / favicon, or any square logos, I'll just use the 'U' (pot) as is illustrated above.
Hopefully this clarifies my requirements.
Digital Marketing is a fast-pacing domain and I'd like my logo and its accompanying VI to send a message that we are always evolving and there is indeed nothing can be deemed as "DONE", the soup is always being cooked and you'll have to add more and more ingredients to make it more delicious.
Below goes further details that you can reference:
The Lipton Soup Company had a string of ads in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The mother in the ad would begin preparing Lipton soup, a child would ask, over and over, “is it soup yet?” and the mother would answer “not yet” over and over until finally she’d say, “It’s soup!” So “not soup yet” means “not finished” or “not ready.”