Here is a link to our Facebook page containing videos about us, Balboa Island, and homes we market - https://www.facebook.com/AbramsCoas…roperties/
Here is a graph of our current Island sales compared to competition - https://tinyurl.com/y8qeckbc
We are leading our Island market greatly, but our logo is outdated. We have managed to do so well, even with an outdated logo (and website, which is next on our todo list), because of Don Abrams' 20 years of Island real estate experience. We understand experience will only get us so far, and that's where your analysis and design expertise comes in.
Overall, you are the experts, but we like the thought of the logo looking very elegant, clean, modern, luxurious, MAYBE a touch of classic for our 20 years, and lastly... though we sell multi-million dollar homes, they contain people with real stories, so possibly a touch of playfulness or an organic element (even the slightest curvature might be it). Again, you are the experts, but this is our mindset.
- Our goals are to continue (and build) our Island sales/presence.
- Have sellers (especially Islanders) know we are the "go to" brokerage (they have seen our quality marketing, trust us through seeing our sales history, and feel like they know us.
- Attract more buyers to seek us out (branding they can trust, and design that stands out).
- Attract top agents to hang their license with us (familiarizing them with a brand and culture they want to be a part of).
This industry has 2 key aspects to marketing/branding—
1) Marketing that actually sells homes for both the clientele and potential new agents (examples: competent team, knowing the target audience, willingness to spend money where needed, great negotiating, etc.—simply put... quality marketing).
2) Marketing that both the clientele and potential new agents THINK sells homes (examples: running ads in any/all magazines, being "international", and getting distracted on new technologies and/or design trends, and following what other agents/brokerages are doing without asking why.
Nearly all Balboa Island listing presentation we go to, we land the listing, we sell the home by providing quality marketing, and most importantly—we have happy sellers. Off Island listings? We lose many of them to mega brokerages who spout about new technologies, sleek marketing (even though everything is templated), and how Abrams Coastal only specializes on the Island. There are top agents who want to join our brokerage for the culture, but because these agents primarily sell off Island, and because other mega brokerages are spouting to them the same thing they spout to off-island sellers, these top agents hesitate making the move.
Thank you so much for taking your time. Please email email@example.com or text 949.933.3233 if you have any questions at all.