Heiko Weppner is a trained runemaster and has practiced Feng Shui for many years. He is the author of the book "Runic Magic in Theory and Practice: The Textbook of the Masters".
In this book, the author explains clearly and concisely the principles according to which one uses runes in the harmony theory Feng Shui. You will learn how to use rune formulas to influence the energy flows of your environment to promote your personal goals. The book gives you a good overview of the most important aspects of using rune formulas in Feng Shui and a deep insight into the mode of action. It helps you to understand the relationships in such a way that you can become an expert user yourself. This book with many graphics also serves as a helpful reference book.
People which are interested on Runes
People which are interested on Feng Shui
Data standards graphics:
- A PDF is required, which is ready for printing.
- Colour mode CMYK for colour pictures; greyscale for black and white pictures; bitmap for line pictures.
- Special colours should be used of the Pantone or HKS colour catalogue.
- Graphics at least 300 dpi.
- All used fonts must be embedded completely in the document and are provided from you.
- Printing inks: German Institute for Standardization (DIN) ISO 2846
Designs zur Inspiration
Welche Farben wollen Sie in Ihrem Design sehen?
Designer dürfen frei wählen
- It is useful for the design next to the runes, also to take motifs from the Feng Shui (Feng Shui Dragon, Feng Shui Phoenix, Chinese calligraphy, etc.)
- It's important that the cover design has a positive appeal. Bright design, friendly design, etc.
Promotion auf dem Blog
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten