What worries you most about your relationship with
your tween/teenage daughter?
Are you finding it harder and harder to communicate with her?
Is she getting advice from her friends instead of you?
Do you find yourself constantly in reaction mode instead of anticipation mode?
Your relationship with your tween/teen daughter is the most important female bond in her life. She needs you to help her through these hectic, stormy, and exciting years of change.
With guidance from educator and coach, Deborah Ann Davis, discover how to:
- Broach touchy subjects with a moody adolescent
- Deal with button-pushing, envelope-stretching, and adolescent angst
- Teach your walking volcano how to better relate to you and her world
- Pursue an emotionally satisfying relationship with your teenage daughter
- Reduce your stress by attacking 3 major myths:
- The Guilt Myth
- The Supermom Myth
- The Plenty-of-Time Myth