Why is personal finance so important, yet not widely taught in school? Why do you need a financial advisor to tell you what to do with your money? What if there was a simple roadmap you could follow that would set you down the path to achieving your financial dreams?
With the average American having $5,700 in credit card debt and less than $1,000 in savings, it’s time for a change! You no longer have to feel frustrated, defeated and alone. It’s time to tackle your fears head on and achieve the life you never thought possible.
Whether you are a financial guru or someone just deciding to walk down this path, this book is meant for you and has lessons for everyone.
In this engaging, action-oriented book, Chase Lawson presents proven tips and strategies that will take you from where you are today to where you only ever imagined you could be.
In Financial Freedom, you will learn such things as:
• How investing earlier can more than double your future net worth
• When and how to invest
• Different income-earning vehicles
• Why it’s a no-brainer to own your home and how you don’t have to be rich to do so
• How to budget, including the importance of a fun fund and emergency fund
• What goes into a credit score and how to improve yours
• How shifting your tax withholdings could mean an extra $40,000 upon retirement
Financial Freedom equips readers with the tools they need to live the life they’ve always wanted.
Financial Freedom turns the complex world of personal finance on its head, making it simple and easy to understand, no matter your background.
Financial Freedom is helping its readers build the proper foundation in their financial house, so that they can provide themselves and their families with a life others can envy.
Read this book and put yourself in the driver’s seat towards a better financial future today.