*** PLEASE NOTE THE MS PAINT EXAMPLE THAT I HAVE UPLOADED!!! ***
* it's just an example. Don't use the same pose, use a squatting pose but it should be more natural. And Mephisto's face isn't pale like that... or as handsome... he's old. Like, ancient.
dark book cover. Should be a battle scene with fallen silhouettes and the focus on a devil character (Mephisto) that squats atop the mound of dead slave soldiers (like Orcs perhaps with modern battle armour -- just a plain white soft armor covering over grey uniforms). Enemies should be vaguely visible anyway so not too much detail... I want Mephisto partially obscured by shadows to make him mysterious.
Mephisto looks much like the crude sketch below. Here is a more detailed description:
- scrawny but with sinewy muscular build (see attached image of Spiderman).
- flesh is grey and his forearms to hands are charred black as are his equine-like legs below the calf.
- hair is long, straight and black, one length and combed back.
- ears pointed (but not as big as in sketch)
- eyes yellow (sclera) and iris dark.
- lips are black. teeth white and normal.
- wears no clothes and has no genitalia... just a dirty smirk. (see crude sketch attached)
He should be looking slightly away, into the future, because he time-travels. Thats the main character I want to see in some sort of pose for a book called, A DEVIL'S CHRONICLE that has to do with a war with an alien empire in the future that the devil character has staged through time travel. so the sky above should be filled with stars.
the perspective is looking UP at the devil character squatting on top of a pile of silhouette corpses to reflect the carnage of war. Squatting gives a better close up of the enigmatic devil. The tag line of this book is, "truly, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions" but don't worry about that... I can photoshop my own text into place as long as there is room available for it.