A banner for my program The Sales Page Roadmap, a step by step system where people can write their own sales pages to promote their event or program launch.
My current niche is mostly women, but also includes men who want copy written in a softer style without the flimsy, salesy pressure that's rampant these days.
Current banner can be seen on my sales page: http://salespageroadmap.com. Read some of the copy to get a sense of who I am…between the lines.
My website: thewritergoddess.com will also help give you a sense.
What I'd like:
1. take out my picture
2. I like the lime green borders, but not attached
3. the qualities I embody are: conscientious, heartful, unique
4. I don't want any silhouettes
5. I like are purpley, orange, lime green, warm brown, yellow-gold (no blues please)
6. might be open to a warm maroon/burgundy…not sure
7. would like a unique font that is easy to read and is in line with my look and brand, probably a serif
8. am open to having 2 different fonts in banner, but no more
9. possibly have a shadow or a stroke to add interest and set it off the page
10. I like clean lines, and not cluttered.
11. regarding background, how about something kind of sparkly and brite? I've attached 2 samples to ponder although keep in mind that I'm not a flashy sort
12. I'm an introvert, friendly, grounded, heart centered…
13. I prefer to have the banner/header have a professional graphic look to it, not slick, but a custom look to it