Wie JoshB das erste banner design Abenteuer antrat
We are looking for a professional yet good looking brochure for upcoming trade shows. The brochure will be 2, 8.5" x 11" pages. The inside will give an overview of the products / solutions we offer while the front and back will have our contact info and logo.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The target audience for this brochure will be potential customers so it needs to be professional and clear. We want to give people an idea of the products / solutions we offer while not flooding them with too many details. Therefore, well chosen pictures should be used rather than lots of text to describe our products. Also, please give preference to images related to transportation, specifcally buses.
- Brochure: 2 pages, each 8.5" x 11"
- Unfolded size: 17" wide x 11" tall
- Folded size: 8.5" wide x 11" tall
- Final design should be at least 200ppi.
- Logo: (http://www.syncromatics.com/files/s…cs_logo.ai)
- Front: This should have our logo and some good looking graphics. Keep it professional looking and not too flashy.
- Back: This should also have our logo and our contact info (http://www.syncromatics.com/page.scrx?contact)
- Inside: These two pages will give an overview of the products / solutions we offer. Please try to use pictures to describe each solution rather than lots of text (although, some text will be necessary).
- Products / solutions to detail:
- Real-time vehicle tracking: We use GPS and cellular networks to track the buses in realtime. Bus positions are updated every 6 seconds.
- Automated passenger counting: we use sensors in buses to automatically count people entering and leaving the bus
- Arrival predictions: Using GPS on the bus and cellular networks, we can tell when a bus is going to arrive at a stop (i.e. Route A arrives in 4 minutes). We display this information to riders using many different methods, public website, SMS text messages, cell phone (via mobile browser), regular phone line (call in and hear when the next shuttle will arrive)
- Interactive voice response (IVR): people can call a phone number and hear when their shuttle will arrive. They can choose from a listing of routes and also stops to find out when their shuttle will be at that stop.
- Route analytics: we track different parameters and provide reports to customers. For example, they can get excel reports showing the entire listing of the passengers entering and leaving each bus stop for the last month. Or they can get a report that will average out the time the bus was idle at each stop. Or the time it took the shuttle to do a loop. Customers can then see if during certain times of the day their shuttles run slowly or take long breaks.
- Vehicle history: you can see a complete history of your vehicles plotted out on a map. Or you can play back their history as if it was happing in realtime and watch it on a map.
- Location and speed alerts: we can alert people if a bus leaves a specific area (if it goes outside of a city when it shouldn't) or if the bus goes over a certain speed. Also, we can give speed alerts for different areas (inside of a city it may be 25mph while the highway would be 65).
- Some images you can use (not required):http://www.syncromatics.com/files/route_background.jpg http://www.syncromatics.com/files/r…round2.jpg http://www.syncromatics.com/files/r…round3.jpg
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Flashy designs. Please keep it professional
- Too much text: Try to use pictures rather than words to describe the features.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten