The objective of this mission is to create a 160x600 banner which respect the following guidelines :
- Product-based banner (not a branding banner) : the banner will display one or more real products a user could buy when he will click on the banner
- The information of each product in the banner will come from our clients’ products catalogue (name of the product, picture, description, etc).
- To draw attention to the web-users = aerated, modern and clear
- To put a button for each product displayed : “I BUY IT”
- The banner is for 1 brand and should display products from this brand
- The banner should be animated (switching to other products, highlighting some areas…)
- The banner must contains two products, and may contains some more products hidden at the loading time but shown later by animation (with carousel animation)
- We let you choose where to put the image/title/description zone. You decide where to truncate text if it is too long. We ask you to put “(...)” if you do so.
I understand that the banner we are looking for is a bit generic (always have a title, description, price, brand logo, etc.), but what I am challenging you is on the design/graphical aspects.
You can be creative with some geometrical shapes, different typography, different colors...