Homepage static banner design – description:
1) I need two versions of one static banner design. Both will have the same graphic elements but different versions of text. The idea is I will use this banner on the homepage and will rotate two different texts. Simple, clean, professional, modern. When a visitor arrives to the site they should feel secure and should immediately engage with the banner graphics and text.
2) Banner will consist of the following elements:
Background + diagram + text
3) Banner size: 1920 x 500px
Please use a background that creates a nice contrast with the TelHarbor colors (the logo consists of classic style font with a solid blue background, you can see it on our website here, as well as our current banner, which we are not satisfied with: crnetsol.com). Some background ideas: datacenter or server racks, network connections, or just a color background with maybe some vector work, color gradient, sharp color contrasts, diagonal lines or curved lines, etc.
For your reference, the blue color in the logo is the following: RGB 0 56 108
Also, please somehow include the following tone of grey in the banner since it is also part of the image of TelHarbor: RGB 70 75 80. This grey should be pretty predominant, perhaps with splashes of brighter colors for contrast.
Possible location: to the right side of banner (feel free to change this order if needed).
Please create a diagram which includes all the text elements shown in the image I have uploaded for reference. The center image does not necessarily have to be a cloud but that is one possible idea. Diagram image should reflect our focus, which is to provide complete solutions for unified communications. It should give the idea of an integrated system as a whole. The reason Datacenter is in the middle is because all our services are based out of our datacenter, allowing us to provide each business solution we offer.
6) Text V1:
Possible location: to the left of banner (feel free to change if needed).
Large title: “Expertos en soluciones para teletrabajo” (do not include any quotation marks in banner)
Location will be the same as Text V1.
“Su aliado estratégico en comunicaciones”
7) **Once the artwork is final, I need you to please deliver as a whole but also as individual images or parts. Example: each word from all texts saved and sent to me as individual PNG files with transparent background, each part of the diagram in a separate PNG file and one file with the background image.
This last point is very important because I will use these images as layers, for which I will then create an entry animation for each element to come together to form your final design on our website. This part is simple because it will be handled by me, making use of the template functionality. All you need to do is send me the files.
Here you can view the template functionality I am speaking of:
Also, this is our current site, applying said template: crnetsol.com (in spanish for now, English version will come later)
8) The banner content needs to be visible on mobile devices. Please take this into account by viewing our site on your mobile.
9) TelHarbor is projected to grow substantially within the upcoming months. We will require more graphic work eventually for the site, as well as for other projects to come.