Gewinner-Design von jeffsanoy
Gewinner-Design von LauraC
Gewinner-Design von Palos
Gewinner-Design von yayay
Gewinner-Design von Mountainhawk
Help People Get Health Insurance!
ccompean brauchte ein neues Bannerwerbung
Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
5 Gewinner wurden aus 94 Designs von 26 Designern ausgewählt.
Wie ccompean das erste banner design Abenteuer antrat
We work with health-care providers to get insurance quotes to potential customers. We currently need an e-mail creative in order to sell our product, namely, the ability to get multiple insurance quotes in one place.
Here is why customers would use us:
1. Why should customers work with us to find insurance?
Find quick & easy health insurance options
Work with accredit agents/representatives to find the best coverage
Hassle-free, worry-free privacy
2. What's in it for them?
Get all the facts before they choose a health plan
Save money on insurance
Find the coverage to fit their lifestyle & budget
3. Why is our service better than the competition's?
We help them find the lowest rates
We work with a variety of top brands
Information is brought to them, and they can compare rates for free
Their information is secure and will only be used to provide them with quotes
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We are aiming our product to parents of families as they will be the ones researching/buying the health insurance plans.
- 500 x 500 pixels
- Use our logo (attached)
- Images with young children riding piggyback on their parents convert really well in Health Insurance
- Color scheme is usually blue and teal with golden yellow and light orange accents
- The image should be on the left side of the creative, and the call-to-action button should be very noticeable on the right
- Make the content feel personal by using 'You'/'Your'
- Be sure your offer is still legible and communicated to the user even with images disabled
- Avoid use of spam-flagging words such as “free” & “click” in the text (unless embedded in an image)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten